If you happen to be around Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, you may come across Three Pictures game. This game isn’t very popular and some gamblers may have never heard about it yet. If you’re planning to play this game one day, make sure you understand the Effective System when Playing Live Dealer 3 Pictures Casino Game below.
Effective System when Playing Live Dealer 3 Pictures Casino Game
Know the General Rules of the Game
Make sure you already have the background knowledge of the casino game before kicking off the first round. That background knowledge plays a crucial part in setting up some important strategies as well as in seeing any opportunity to win more. The general rules of Live Dealer 3 Pictures are as follow:
- This game uses a single deck of cards only to play. The Tens and the picture cards (Jack, Queen, and King) have the value of “0”. Meanwhile, the other cards carry the value denoted by the numbers written on them and the Aces have the value of one.
- Everyone playing the game, both the banker and the player, should use three cards to play.
- There are so-called expressions in this Three Pictures: 3 Knights, Double Knights Seven, and Plain Nine. They are ranked from the highest to the lowest.
- To win the game, you have to get the hand with highest possible ranking.
- A hand with the highest ranking is called 3 Knights. It is a hand having three picture cards, while the others are counted as the face value of the three cards.
- The maximum score to win in this game is 9.
Know How to Play the Game
After knowing the general rules of the game, you also need to understand the live dealer and way the game should be played. Knowing the exact steps will enable you to plan your every movement more effectively. Here are some important points on how to play the game:
- There are three player’s hands and one banker’s hand in the game. The way a card dealt is one by one, starting from player 1 to the counter clockwise direction until the banker gets the third and last card. As members, anyone can only place a bet on any of the three player’s hands. Lose or win bet will be determined from basis against the banker’s.
- If you win the game, you don’t need to pay any commission. The payout of the game is 1 to 1 on either win or lose bet. Meanwhile, the tie bet has the payout of 8 to 1 and the side bet for “3 knights” has the payout of 16 to 1. The “3 Knights” can happen if all the three cards in any Player’s hand are the pictures cards of Jack, Queen, and King.
The effective system when playing live dealer 3 Pictures casino game relies on how well you understand the general rules of the game and the way to play the game properly. The lack of that information will of course result in bad playing and also loss.